- To encourage the instruction and advancement of skaters of all disciplines of figure skating in the Greater Cleveland area.
- To foster figure skating on ice. In order to do so, the Council has been organized to exist as an Interclub Association of US Figure Skating and, therefore, seeks to assist in carrying out the objectives and purposes of US. Figure Skating in accordance with the provisions of the U.S. Figure Skating Bylaws and Official Rules. The Council shall maintain its status as an Interclub Association in U.S. Figure Skating and conduct its affairs in a manner consistent with the Bylaws, Official Rules, policies and procedures of U.S. Figure Skating.
- To foster inter-club cooperation in tests, competitions, exhibitions, and carnivals of an inter-club nature in events not in conflict with U.S. Figure Skating activities or objectives and, specifically, to determine the location and responsibility for the Cleveland Invitational Competition and other competitions on a year-to-year basis.
- To encourage inter-club activities and require any member club planning to bid for or host a competition (i) to be held under the auspices of the Greater Cleveland Council of Figure Skating Clubs or (ii) to reference or list the Greater Cleveland Council of Figure Skating Clubs as a previous host, first shall obtain the approval of the Greater Cleveland Council of Figure Skating Clubs.
- To provide a source of aid and experience to member clubs which are affiliated with or are seeking affiliation with the U.S. Figure Skating and to provide advice and guidance when requested by officers or directors of such clubs.
- To provide a source of assistance, guidance, and aid to any member club upon request of an officer or at least two directors of a member club submitted in writing to the secretary of council.
- To assist and/or contract with other entities to encourage growth of all disciplines of figure skating in Greater Cleveland and/or the United States.
- To bid for and host and/or cooperate with other entities and/or to contract with, sponsor, foster and/or encourage regional, sectional, national, and non-qualifying events that benefit figure skating in Greater Cleveland and/or the United States.
- To create and/or maintain programs that benefits figure skating in Greater Cleveland and/or the United States.
September 13, 2016
December 6, 2016
February 21, 2017
April 11, 2017
June 13, 2017
All meetings 7:30pm in the Board Room of the Holiday Inn Strongsville, 15471 Royalton Road, Strongsville, OH 44136