The Basic Skills Competition Series gives the basic skills skater a chance to develop his/her competitive skills in a fun environment. During the competition season (October – July), skaters will have the chance to compete at many area clubs and arenas and earn points for a final standing. See the 2016-2017 Season Brochure for full details.
- Awards will be given 1st through 4th place for the overall winners of the series at each level and event.
- An awards ceremony and party will be held in August 6, 2017 at the Pond in Chagrin Falls, OH.
- Information and results will be posted at www.clevelandskating.com
- Skaters, coaches and parents need to be informed of the Ohio Basic Skills Series, the points and the awards
ceremony. No communication will be given to the winners of the series other than the posting on the website.
- Skating attire and skates should be worn for the Awards ceremony
Like Us on Facebook
|2016 – 2017 Season|
|October 22-23, 2016||Skating Spooktacular||Center Ice Skating Club||N Canton, Ohio|
|November 19-20, 2016||Autumn Skills||Brooklyn Figure Skating Club||Brooklyn, Ohio|
|January 21-22, 2017||Celebrate Skating||Euclid Blade & Edge Figure Skating Club||Euclid, Ohio|
|March 4-5, 2017||Skating for Skills||Kent Skating Club||Kent, Ohio|
|April 29-30, 2017||Spring Fling||Strongsville Skating Club||Strongsville, Ohio|
|July 15-16, 2017||Sunshine Invitational||Mentor Figure Skating Club||Mentor, Ohio|
|August 2017||Basic Skills Awards||The Pond||Chagrin Falls, Ohio|
2016-2017 Compulsory Point Standings (After Kent)
2016-2017 Free Skate Point Standings (After Kent)
2015-2016 Final Points Standings (Compulsory Moves)
2015-2016 Final Points Standings (Free Skate)
2014-2015 Final Points Standings (Compulsory Moves)
2014-2015 Final Points Standings (Free Skate)