The 2014 U.S. Figure Skating Adult qualifying competition season consists of four events, including three qualifying events (adult sectional championships) and the 2014 U.S. Adult Figure Skating Championships. All four events are sanctioned by U.S. Figure Skating and conducted according to the most current U.S. Figure Skating Rulebook (2014 Edition) with changes and clarifications as posted on the U.S. Figure Skating web site and this announcement. Compliance with these rules as updated or amended is the responsibility of the participants. U.S. Figure Skating reserves the right to incorporate revisions to the International Judging System (IJS) made by the ISU.
The U.S. Adult Sectional Championships and U.S. Adult Figure Skating Championship events are open only to current members of U.S. Figure Skating who meet the eligibility requirements according to U.S. Figure Skating Rule 2210, all age and test requirements pertaining to the event you are entering, and the citizen and residency requirements as stated in Rule 2240.
Non-U.S. citizens who have already received a letter of permission from the Chair of the Competitions Committee and were accepted to compete in the U.S. Figure Skating qualifying system are eligible to register. All other non-U.S. citizens seeking eligibility must meet the requirements set forth in Rule 2240 and rule 2212.
For skaters wishing to register for non-qualifying events, please go to:
For skaters with to register for qualifying events, please go to the members only section in the top right at:
Registration deadline is February 1!
Skaters must go to www.usfsa.org and click on the members only button to register for Qualifying events. To purchase official and unofficial practice ice you must do so through Entryeeze. See below.
Qualifying Competitor Steps:
- YOU MUST ENTER YOUR QUALIFYING EVENTS ON THE USFS WEBSITE THROUGH THE MEMBERSHIP PORTAL!!!!!! DO NOT MISS THIS STEP. Be sure to enter your PPC as well!
- Go to the entryeeze web site at: http://comp.entryeeze.com/Home.aspx?cid=354
- Click on skaters & parents.
- Select your club.
- Select your primary coach (this is the coach who will receive the complimentary credential) and indicate any secondary coaches.
- Enter your personal data including your coach data for credentials.
- Select the Championship Event that you are entering as your first event. There is no charge associated with it.
- For those in two Championship events, select your second championship event.
- Select your non-qualifying events.
- Select an Official Practice Ice.
- Purchase ads and merchandise on-line. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE.
- After posting of Official Practice Ice and the Competition Schedule, competitors will be notified that Unofficial Practice Ice is available.
- Return to http://comp.entryeeze.com/Home.aspx?cid=278
- Select Unofficial Practice Ice.
See the documents below for more details:
Full Qualifying Competition Announcement (Revision 2)
Full Non-Qualifying Competition Announcement (Revision 5)
Adult Dance Sequences (Revision 2)
Please direct all questions to email@example.com.