The SFSC will be hosting a Fall Preview for skaters who will be participating in fall competitions. The Preview will take place on Thursday October 1, 2015 from 7:00 pm until 8:30 pm at Thornton Park Ice Arena.
Cost is $10 for the first program and $5 for the second program (if time permits within priority–see below).
Submit payment in the form of a check made out to SFSC in an envelope marked “SFSC Fall Preview” in the club mailbox. Please register and pay NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 26, 2015. You will be notified by email if you are not able to skate one or more program in the event due to priorities.
Use this link to register: https://goo.gl/aazqn1
Priority will be given as follows:
- Home Club members going to EGL Regional Qualifying Competition
- Home Club members going to any fall non-qualifying competition prior to December 1, 2015
- SFSC Associate members going to EGL Regional Qualifying Competition
- SFSC Associate members going to any fall non-qualifying competition prior to December 1, 2015
- All other USFS skaters going to any fall competition prior to December 1, 2015
Critiques will be available for skaters going to non-qualifiying competitions ONLY
Contact Angie Chapple-Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.