Are you having trouble using the online directory? Want some tips on how to get the most out of it? Join USFS on Thursday, Aug. 20, at 8 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time/7 p.m. Central Daylight Time/6 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time/5 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time for a demonstration of how to use this tool.
The specific topics to be covered include:
- How to search committees
- How to search clubs
- What’s in the “Staff and Other” section
- How to search for a specific official
- How to search for groups of officials
- How to make the most of the sort and filter features
- How to create your own list of officials and use it to improve efficiency in sending invitations for tests and/or competitions
- Information about the printed directory including when it will be available and where to find it
To register, please click on the following link:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.